The settlement of New Junkton needs your help! The area has been invaded by wasteland raiders and other factions fighting over resources and control of Junkton and the surrounding area. Choose a side or survive on your own.
2 day pass- $50 at the gate, $40 prepay .
Includes 2 raffle entries and meal.
(no prepay for single day passes, walk-on only) single raffle entry and meal.
10 Bottle caps *
100 rds of Bio BB’s
* Returning player receive their end game loot from the last game they attended.
** players will receive 1 meal ticket.
***each player will be entered into the event raffle.
Saturday May 1st
9:00am-11:00am: Check In (registration, waiver signing, weapons check, Rule Overview.)
11:00am: Game Start
3-4pm: Lunch break and Raffle!
8pm: Game end
10:00am Game start
5:00pm : Game Rap Up ( Player reports, Bottle cap & Loot tally, Clean up)
*No outside Stimpak’s, **Bottle caps or **Ammo allowed.
**Player that bring Caps (20caps minimum) can donated them to the game bank will receive bonus starter caps.
**Players that bring ammo (1000bb minimum Bio BB’s ONLY) to donate them to the game armory. Players will receive double starting rounds.
**Player that wants to bring their preferred Bio-BB weight and brand must turn them in to the staff for approval before the game. They will be labeled and placed in the armory and available for that player only to purchase in game.
When hit the player is “wounded” or “Critically wounded” if they can’t call “armor”, a player must yell as loudly and clearly as possibly “HIT” – To visually signify a hit the player’s weapon and/or hands must be raised over their head.
Must call out “HIT” for all hits
***Players should not put themselves in a position in which headshots are necessary or encouraged. All players are encouraged to aim at center mass (center of the chest/back) If a Head shot occurs it should be treated as a “critical wound” Any player that is caught intentionally taking head shots will be ejected from the game and told to leave the grounds****
A hit to any Limb “wounded”
Player may keep moving after taking a limb hit, but the wounded limb becomes unusable until the player applies a medwrap or stimpak.(stimpaks can be self-applied for limb wounds)
Players can take up to 3 limb hits.
Any additional limb hits takes the player into “critical wound “status.
Take a knee or lay down. Player may call medic for Stimpak revival. Stimpak revival is not self-applied. Player applying the Stimpak must stay in contact with wounded player for 30 seconds in order for Stimpak to revive the player. If medic uses Stimpak player may remove injury wrap and reuse at later time as needed. If medic does not reach injured player in 2 minutes the player has bled out and player pulls dead rag and returns to spawn.
If a player takes a hit to a part of armor they can call “ARMOR” and continue to fight and move. Different armor has different armor points based on the materials they are made of.
Light Armor – 1ap
Rubber, Kevlar vest, hardened leather,etc
Medium armor – 2ap
Scrap metal, sports gear, mock armor
Heavy Armor – 3ap
Metal, plate carrier(with plates)
Super Heavy Armor -10ap
Full power armor style, armor must be outfitted with a bell in the center of the chest or back to represent a power cell.. Bell must be hit for armor point loss.
Armor points are global/local meaning any hit to any armor is counted towards the total armor points.
Before heading to re-spawn and if the conditions are safe, the player may approach the enemy if not already approached by enemy to be looted.
1 – 350 FPS – Arms length engagement.
351- 410 FPS – 20 foot engagement limit.
411 – 450 FPS – 50 foot engagement limit (Semi-Auto or Bolt Action Only).
451- 500 – 100 foot engagement limit (Semi-Auto or Bolt Action Only).
500 FPS+ – Prohibited
There are red random loot containers of various size and shape hidden throughout the game area. *When you clam the loot from these containers you may leave the container in plain site or return it to a staff member so it can be refilled and replaced back in game.
End game loot will carry over to your next game.
Merchants have the goods you want and they want your caps. They also may have work to earn extra caps or ammo.
In the waste, unique characters, wandering merchants, tribal raiders, mutants and ghouls that may roam around and have no allegiance to anyone. They carry their own items and are free to fight whomever they choose. They are under the control of the staff and are field marshals as well.
– Vandalism or destruction of property.
– Assault of participants, visitors, or staff.
– Repeated removal of eye protection.
– Unsportsmanlike like conduct
What to Bring:
– Full-Seal Eye Protection (ANSI 87.1 rating).(required)
– Airsoft Replica, Sidearm, and Magazines.
– Red ‘Kill’ Rag (Required).
– Barrel Bag or Muzzle Plug (Required for airsoft replica).
– Batteries,(Required for airsoft replica) Charging Unit, ,Spare Batteries (Recommended).***a charging station may not be available so make sure your batteries are fully charged!)
– 3 Loot Items- Players are encouraged to bring at least 3 lootable items to the game. Bring items that you do not care if you get them back at the end of the game. Loot items can be things like…. extra hats, extra scarves, extra food and drinks or any other cool piece of loot. (Lootable Items should be items you may never get back and may be useful to a survivor in the waste. Loot may also be used as trade)
– Foam melee weapon*(optional)
– Medwrap – 3inx3ft white cloth bandage, (optional)
(Medwrap’s and StimPak’s will also be available in game from Merchants for bottle caps or trade)
– Drinks, snacks.
– Not responsible for items or belongings that are lost, stolen, or damaged.