The apocalyptic winds are changing, the virus is receding into the dust, and the call to gather the masses back to Uranium Springs to shake of the cob webs, and return to the apocalyptic life we wanted.
Detonation 7 will feed your need for guzzuleen chugging vehicles, fire, music, talented entertainers, and all the post apocalyptic fun you expect.
What you can expect.
- Death Rally Returns with a new closer track.
- Shooting range hosted by our seasoned range masters.
- Great times at the Wreck Room.
- Improved main stage offering many new acts and entertainers.
- Music into the night at the Cagez (now with ample seating)
- The Rusty Stinger (our donation bar) will have seating, tables, lighting, and more.
- Tribe activities are on the rise, more things to do, day and night.
- The addition of Ashtown – more info coming soon.
- Post Apocalyptic car parade with extended route, gives all our drivers the chance to not only tour around Uranium Springs, but head out to Ashtown.
- Vendors of many amazing apocalyptic wares at your disposal.
- More info will be released as events are added.
So, grab your radiation suit, a big cup, and your thirst for apocalyptic adventure and join the madness at Detonation 7 at Uranium Springs!
NOTICE. FB is listing this event as “Free” in the description. This is not a free event. Just another gift from the social media monster.